The Trane Unstoppable Event
Winter seems to be getting off to an early start! Be sure to contact us if you need a system replacement! Check out Trane’s Unstoppable Event and call us today 304-728-3531 today to schedule your appointment! Click here for full details!
Save Money on Energy Bills!
These helpful tips can help you save money on your energy bills this winter!
- Make sure your home is properly insulated so heat doesn’t escape.
- Lock the windows to reduce the warm air escaping your home.
- Make sure all heating vents are clear of obstruction.
- Lower the thermostat when hosting a large number of guests.
Contact us for maintenance packages or any necessary services.
Comfort For Heroes
Heroes come in many forms and we are happy to support each and every one of them! Active Military & Veterans, Law Enforcement, EMT & Paramedics, Fire Fighters and Educators can take advantage of this offer! 10% of total invoice for Mitsubishi Electric HVAC equipment and installation (up to $1500). Offer valid 9/30/18.
The Importance of an Annual AC Tune-Up
If you want to stay relaxed and cool in your home this summer without worrying about your energy bills going through the roof, keeping your air conditioning unit tuned up is a good place to start.
A spring checkup of your home’s A/C system can extend its life by several years, as well as save you up to 15 percent a month on your energy bills. That will more than pay for the estimated $70 to $100 yearly maintenance expense – and the annual visit from your HVAC pro can help you find small problems before they grow into bigger, more costly ones.
A well-looked-after unit can last up to 15 years, compared to seven years for ones that are left ignored. Left unserviced, units can lose up to five percent of their efficiency each year, leading to a new A/C system that can cost about $5,000 to replace.
Homeowners can play their part by changing the filters on their heating, ventilation and cooling system four times a year to keep it running smoothly and improving their home’s airflow.
Spring Tips for a Cool Summer
Spring is the time to prepare your system for the hot days of summer. Here are some tips you can use now to prepare!
- Schedule a Seasonal Tune-up – This is a preventative maintenance appointment with an HVAC professional that can help your system run more efficiently through the Spring and Summer months.
- Air Filter – You don’t need to be a professional for this one! Simply buy and replace your current filter. This will improve both air quality and efficiency. Check and replace your air filter every 30 days through the summer months.
- Duct Work – Have your duct work tested for leaks by an HVAC professional. Repairing leaks will increase the efficiency of your HVAC unit year round.
- Consider an Upgrade – If your current system is old having it replaced with a new, efficient system will save you money year round while keeping your home and family comfortable no matter the season.
- A Programmable Thermostat – If you do not have a programmable thermostat, have one installed. You can keep your home’s temperature consistent whether your are home or away, potentially saving you even more money on your energy bill.
2018 Eastern Panhandle Home Show
We are proud to be a Platinum sponsor of the 2018 Eastern Panhandle Home Show taking place on March 24th and 25th at the Berkeley Plaza in Martinsburg, WV. This show is FREE to the public and open Saturday 10a-7p and Sunday 10a-4p. We will be set up and happy to share information about our products, services and specials. We look forward to seeing you there!
Spring Home & Garden Show by iHeart Media
Come see us this Saturday at the Spring Home & Garden Show at the Apple Blossom Mall in Winchester, VA! The show will be taking place all day from 10am-9pm. Stop by our booth and meet our professionals. We will be happy to answer all of your questions, educate you on our products and services, talk about financing options and best of all offer some specials! This event is FREE and there will be plenty of activities for the family including a Kids Zone, crafts, bounce house, fun games plus local mascots will visit the Kids Zone from noon-2pm. See you Saturday!